Level 3 "Mezame" Loudspeaker Cable
Level 3 "Mezame" speaker cables have a delicate structure combining a triaxial arrangement of open-braided, matrixed wire-tubes separated by layers of insulation, in a termination arrangement that keeps inductance fundamentally low and mechanical damping fairly high (due to AERON's natural ability to absorb vibration).
- 0.5 mm core waxed-cotton cord
- 1/2 1/2 enameled copper x 1/2 bare Pure Silver matrix
- THREE-Layer AERON full ptfe insulator
- 1/2 bare copper x 1/2 enameled Pure Silver matrix
- braided nylon interstitial insulator
- bare copper matrix
- braided nylon jacket
- terminated with XOX rhodium-plated pure copper bananas.
All levels and models present with effortlessness and continuousness while projecting all of the complexities of the soundstage and audible images with dynamic realism from the micro to the macro - and all areas in between. In the world of High End Audio, these are uniquely accomplished.